The SCTE ISBE Alaska Chapter is please to announce an exciting opportunity for our members!
We challenge you to become SCTE-ISBE certified! Beginning today through December 7th 2019, SCTE AK Chapter members who test and pass the first 20 SCTE certification exams, will receive the perk of a $50 visa gift card. But wait, that’s not all — all gift card winners will ALSO receive entry into a raffle, where we will draw one lucky member to WIN a $300 Amazon gift card!
Gift card distribution and the announcement of the raffle winner will take place at the 2019 SCTE Alaska Chapter Annual Membership meeting, scheduled on December 11th, 2019.
This is your opportunity to not only bolster your pockets, but also bolster your career. There are many reasons to become SCTE-ISBE certified, and we’ve just added one more! When you become SCTE-ISBE certified you:
Prove Your Cable Knowledge: The SCTE•ISBE Certification Program enables you to demonstrate proficiency of relevant, career-enhancing technical knowledge.
Gain Recognition For Your Skills: SCTE•ISBE certification provides employers with an industry-recognized benchmark for technical expertise that may be incorporated into the hiring, promotion and other human resource management processes.
Promote Your Expertise: Identify yourself as a leader in your field. By maintaining and promoting your SCTE•ISBE certification, your skills will stay fresh on the latest technologies and you will stand out to current and prospective employers.
Advance Your Career: Professional certification is a great way to demonstrate that you possess a solid knowledge of cable telecommunications technologies. Choosing to pursue SCTE•ISBE certification also says a lot about your drive, self-discipline and overall professionalism. That has the potential to lead to higher pay, promotions, and new job opportunities.
- In order to qualify for this offer and receive your Perk ($50 visa gift card), you must:
- Take and pass an SCTE Certification test
- submit proof of passing the test via email to the SCTE Alaska Chapter
- Be one of the first 20 certifications claimed to receive the Perk ($50 visa gift card)
- Certification exam must be taken within the time period of 9/7/19 – 12/7/19
- All claims must be submitted by 11:59 pm on December 8th, 2019
- Be a current SCTE Alaska Chapter member
Claiming your Perk:
- To claim your perk ($50 visa gift card), please submit an email showing proof of passing the certification test to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The option to forward an email of your test results is given at the end of the certification exam – please use this option.
Terms & Conditions:
- Certifications will not qualify for this offer if they are not officially claimed and reported to the SCTE Alaska Chapter via email.
- You must be one of the first 20 SCTE certifications claimed and submitted to receive the perk.
- Individuals may qualify for more than one $50 visa gift card perk, providing all other eligibility requirements are met.
- You will receive one entry into the raffle drawing for each Perk ($50 visa gift card) you’ve qualified for.
- Perks will be tracked and issued by the SCTE Alaska Chapter Treasurer (Barry Abisror)
- If you receive $600 or more in perks, you must report your winnings to the IRS by filling out the appropriate tax forms.
- Perks will only be granted for SCTE Certification tests. Prizes do not qualify for any other courses, trainings, webinars, micro-lessons, etc provided by the SCTE or any other entity.
- Send an email to the email@example.com or reach out to an Alaska Chapter Board member if you have any questions.
For more information on SCTE Certifications, please visit: www.scte.org/certification